- Aug. 30 -- Hyatt Regency Crystal City -- Arlington, Va.
- Sept. 2 -- Grand Hyatt -- Denver, Colo.
- Sept. 8 -- Hyatt Regency Dallas -- Dallas, Texas
- Sept. 14 -- Holiday Inn Charlotte (Airport) -- Charlotte, N.C.
- Sept. 16 -- Hilton Chicago -- Chicago, Ill.
- Sept. 21 -- Omni Hotel -- Pittsburgh, Penn.
- Sept. 28 -- Seelbach Hilton -- Louisville, Ky.
Monday, August 16, 2010
EPA sets seven public hearings on coal ash
The Environmental Protection Agency has announced seven public hearings across the country for discussion of the proposals to regulate waste from coal-fired power plants. The first meeting is scheduled for Aug. 30 in Arlington, Va., and the last of the meetings is scheduled for Sept. 28 in Louisville, Ky. You can see the full list below and addresses for each of the hotels here: